Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Bartender, where you’ll efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve customers responsibly. You will support our commitment to bringing our spirited drinks to life for each and every Guest. As a Bartender, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUSS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests day better.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits (when eligible).
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family & friends!
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations at the bar by providing them with friendly, prompt, and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference.
- Will efficiently craft every drink to perfection with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs, while serving customers responsibly.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend and upsell.
- Will be a resource for Servers in the restaurant with answering questions about our Spirited Drinks.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, sanitation standards and all safety procedures during the shift.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.; able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for long periods of time while performing essential job duties.
- For all California based positions: Responsible Beverage Service Certifications Required (can be completed during training, and up to 60 days after start date)
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”
Depending on experience, pay starts at $16.30 an hour for this position.