At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker, is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply!
Do you like hosting the party? Come join the Outback family as a Bartender, where you’ll efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve customers responsibly. You will support our commitment to bringing our spirited drinks to life for each and every Guest. As a Bartender, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests day better. Have no worries, just fun!
The Bartender is also responsible for:
- Efficiently leading bar service, including the pace and experience of each Guest, following Outback hospitality standards
- Using food and beverage menu knowledge to share favorites and provide recommendations
- Anticipating needs, processing Guests orders, and taking payment in hospitable, timely manner
- Following state/local laws and guidelines
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Compensation Range: Varies by Location plus tips
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "HIREME" to 30437!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 93449_20230221