Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Busser, where you will make each Guests day better with friendly, prompt, and attentive service. You will support our commitment to bringing the best of who we are to deliver perfectly tailored service to each and every Guest. As a Busser, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME experience, by setting the stage for a memorable dining experience that makes each Guests day better.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
· Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits (when eligible)
· Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family & friends!
· You’ll be a team player and will be responsible for bussing, cleaning and properly resetting tables.
· You will have a general knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend and upsell products.
· Will answer the phones in a prompt and professional manner and direct calls as applicable.
· You will be assisting throughout the restaurant by delivering food & bar beverages, assisting with Guests and ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed. Teamwork is essential and required by all Outbackers.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, sanitation standards and all safety procedures during the shift.
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”