Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher, where you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for each state. As a Dishwasher, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests day better by showcasing our food on perfectly clean plates and silverware. Have no worries, just fun!
The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Executing Outback’s standards on food specifications
- Following all food safety standards for our guests
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).