Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher, where you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for each state. As a Dishwasher, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests Day better, by showcasing our food on perfectly clean plates and silverware.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits (when eligible).
- A paid day off after 90 days of employment.
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family & friends!
- Maintaining organization and flow, while washing dishes and utensils.
- Practicing food safety and sanitation.
- Restocking kitchen and cook line as needed throughout the shift.
- General cleaning of the restaurant.
- Pace and organization of Dish execution.
- Clear understanding and full knowledge of how the dish machine runs, and all its chemical components.
- Understanding procedures for changing out water and chemicals as needed.
- Keeping the floors clean and dry.
- Keeping the plates and smallware’s clean.
- Maintains and inspects food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Corrects unsafe practices or conditions, notifies management.
- 1 year BOH experience in full-service restaurant preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Team player.
- Must be available to work a variety of opens, swings and closes.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also, the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”
Depending on experience, pay starts at $15.50 an hour for this position.