At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Dishwasher, where you will be responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dishes and small wares at the restaurant. Dishwashers are also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for each state. As a Dishwasher, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, that makes each Guests day better by showcasing our food on perfectly clean plates and silverware. Have no worries, just fun!
The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Executing Outback’s standards on food specifications
- Following all food safety standards for our guests
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Compensation Range: Varies by Location -
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "HIREME" to 30437!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 94098_20230516