Front of House Restaurant Manager
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant. These include appearance, presentation, customer experience, professional leadership, and direction to employees. All new managers will go through an extensive Manager in Training (MIT) program. Combining this with your previous experience, we will set you up to be proficient in each of our managerial positions.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary with Quarterly Bonus Opportunity • Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation a Year; 401k Retirement plan
- Incredible Work Life Balance. Targeting a 47-hour work week
- 11 Week paid on-site Training Program
- Paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Complimentary Manager Shift Meal
- Paid Sick Days, Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas (Paid Holidays), EAP insurance and more!
- Contributes to the success of the restaurant’s operations: FOH & BOH.
- Leads a team to success and provides mentorship; creates an enjoyable environment.
- Optimizes profit’s with labor, along with food & beverage costs, through proper ordering and inventory practices. Handles policies & procedures; maintains compliance.
- Increases customer satisfaction while managing standards of service.
- Continuously grows the business through sales and marketing.
- Always recruits new talent for future openings.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and prepares food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs.
- Passionate about the taste and temperature of each dish and perfect plate presentations.
- Demonstrates immaculate standards while maintaining an organized and “like new” restaurant.
- 1 year Management experience within a restaurant
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.; able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Flexible to work other locations in the region when needed.
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for long periods of time while performing essential job duties
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- For all California based positions: Responsible Beverage Service Certifications Required (can be completed during training, and up to 60 days after start date)
- Food Handlers Card (paid for if needed)
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”
Pay for this position starts at $64,480 a year.