Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family, where you will make each Guests day better with friendly, prompt, and attentive service. Your authentic personality and attention to detail will help create an incredible experience for all our Guests.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits (when eligible).
- Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family & friends!
- Making a memorable first and last impression.
- Greeting incoming and departing Guests in a welcoming manner. Seating the guest in the dining and bar areas, while ensuring a smooth handoff to service staff.
- Coordinating the wait, and seating Guests with a sense of urgency.
- Always smiling and having genuine conversations with Guests.
- Will have a general knowledge of the food and drink menu and be able to recommend and upsell products.
- Answers the phone in a prompt and professional manner and directs calls.
- Is a team player and assists throughout the restaurant by bussing tables, delivering food and bar beverages, assisting with guests, and ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed. Teamwork is essential and required by all Outbackers.
- Leads the lobby experience for each Guest, following Outback hospitality standards.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards during the shift.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.; able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for long periods of time while performing essential job duties.
- For all California based positions: Responsible Beverage Service Certifications Required (can be completed during training, and up to 60 days after start date).
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”
Depending on experience, pay starts at $15.50 an hour for this position.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $15.50/hour
pay starts at $15.50 an hour for this position.</p><p></p>
Job Reference #: 545893