Joint Venture Partner - IN/IL
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work while making each Guests day better with an Authentic Service Experience.
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply!
Take on a fun and rewarding challenge and help us lead the overall operations of your assigned market.
Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build on your career. If you want more out of your career, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to make each Guests day better. Have no worries, just fun!
As a Joint Venture Partner (Multi-unit Leader), you will drive operational excellence, financial results, market presence, market growth, and development of talent in multiple units within a specified market.
The Joint Venture Partner is also responsible for:
- Ensuring each restaurant operates successfully, validating performance metrics at each location.
- Identifying management for each restaurant and developing them into top performers.
- Executing the brand’s food, beverage, and service standards.
- Assuming complete P&L responsibility for locations in the market.
- Working with all Outbackers to maintain high employment quality standards, consistent with the Outback Steakhouse Brand
- Responsible for all aspects of operations for the multi-unit region of restaurants providing leadership, ongoing development, counsel, and supervision while fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Ensures that each restaurant is fully staffed, trained, engaged, and prepared. Effectively utilizes all staffing and cost control tools to monitor, plan and maintain proper management and hourly staffing levels. Ensures all hiring practices are followed.
- Responsible for selecting, training, and developing management teams. Proactively plans for succession, ensuring a strong bench of top talent in each restaurant.
- Leads the implementation of new and existing practices, initiatives, and promotions; communicating information in a clear, concise, detailed, and timely manner.
- Fosters diversity and inclusion, creating an environment of acceptance and open-mindedness.
- Ensures each restaurant has an immaculate environment, with all disciplines practiced, and standards met at all times.
- Subject matter expert in the use of all guest experience measurement tools using the data to drive operations excellence and guest satisfaction.
- Ensures high food and beverage quality in each restaurant by validating recipe adherence, proper food rotation, storage, ordering, and handling. Inspects each location for adherence to sanitation standards. Pursues lower food waste through monitoring high waste items.
- Collaborates with Marketing to execute the annual marketing plan.
- Drives the region level of local and grassroots marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years business experience with at least 3 years of complete P&L responsibility for multiple units in restaurants or a related environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Restaurant Management, Hospitality, or related field, preferred.
Perks & Benefits we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and perks package. As a Joint Venture Partner, you are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or date of the promotion.
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up options)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do)
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d33305dc-72ad-4eff-9bd3-5af99f673005