At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Line Cook, where you will be passionately preparing, portioning, and cooking food items to Outback’s quality specifications. As a Line Cook, you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools, and recipe specs. As a Line Cook, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, through your passion and commitment to prepare Outback food at its best. Have no worries, just fun!
The Line Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards, and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to quality specifications
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality, rotating product appropriately
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Compensation Range: Varies by Location -
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "HIREME" to 30437!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 95405_20230221