Managing Partner - St. Louis, MO
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work while making each Guests day better with an Authentic Service Experience.
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply!
Join our team at Outback Steakhouse! Take on a fun and rewarding challenge and help us lead the overall operations of your assigned restaurant. You will be known as a Proprietor in your position as a Managing Partner! Bring your owner’s mentality and become the face of Outback Steakhouse within your community, to make each Guest’s day better.
By making a personal investment in your restaurant, you will receive additional income, as well as a genuine sense of ownership. Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build on your career. If you want more out of your career, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to make each Guests day better. Have no worries, just fun!
As a Managing Partner (Proprietor), you must be a functional expert in all systems, processes, and positions, front-and-back of-the-house positions, as well as the ability to manage P&L cost centers. This is an extremely hands-on management position, and you will spend most of your time working directly with hourly Outbackers and Managers throughout the restaurant, as well as interacting with Guests.
The Managing Partner (Proprietor) is also responsible for:
- Working with all Outbackers to maintain high employment quality standards, consistent with the Outback Steakhouse Brand
- Ensuring that your restaurant is fully staffed and prepared with trained and engaged Outbackers
- Leading courageously, sharing a generosity in spirit, and practicing a “we over me” mentality to do what is right for all Outbackers, by living the Bloomin’ Brands Principles and Beliefs
- Creating an environment of belonging and inclusion
- Ensuring that all menu items and spirited drinks consistently meet all brand standards
- Ensuring the highest standard of Guest satisfaction and creating memorable dining experiences for our guests
- Managing P&L for your restaurant, focusing on driving sales and managing costs for long term success
- Overseeing all restaurant administrative requirements including cash handling, and all employee and Guest safety documentation
- Developing local store marketing plans to build sales and creating Guest loyalty through meaningful interactions and community engagement
- Enforcing safety and sanitation practices, maintenance, and compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances
- Must be able to provide a required investment for periodic bonuses at your assigned restaurant
- Minimum one-year General Manager experience (full-casual dining/fast-casual dining experience a plus) or a Senior Manager at a BBI Concept
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that includes holidays and weekends
- State or National certification on food safety/sanitation
- Must qualify to hold a state liquor license
- Minimum 21 years of age
Perks & Benefits we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and perks package. As a Managing Partner, you are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or date of the promotion.
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up options)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do)