Text "BloomWithUs" to 25000!
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
Come join the Outback family as a Prep Cook, where you will be passionately preparing, portioning, and cooking food items to Outback’s quality specifications. As a Prep Cook, you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools, and recipe specs. As a Prep Cook, you’ll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, through your passion and commitment to prepare Outback food at its best. Have no worries, just fun!
The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards, and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to quality specifications
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality, rotating product appropriately
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do).
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.