With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience and professional leadership and direction to employees.
- Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination as appropriate.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act in similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- Engage in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 year.
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.