At Carrabba’s Italian Grill, we value having fun and creating memories that last a lifetime. Our atmosphere and hospitality for our customers is old-world Italian with a new-world feel. We provide our team members with a place to gain valuable experience, career growth and a sense of pride. Our goal is to allow your passion for food, love of family and hospitality in your heart to create memorable experiences for each guest.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money, click to apply!
Want to get the party started for guests at home? Come join the Carrabba’s family as a To-Go Specialist and lead the Take-Away experience for each Guest following our hospitality standards. You will support our commitment to bringing the best of who we are to deliver perfectly tailored service to all of our Guests with Carrabba’s hospitality and a smile. You will be responsible for exceeding the Guests expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt, and attentive service that is tailored to the Guests’ preference.
The To-Go Specialist is also responsible for:
- Making memorable experiences for our Guests
- Using food and beverage menu knowledge to share favorites and provide recommendations
- Anticipating needs, accurately processing Guests orders, and taking payment in hospitable, timely manner
- Assembling and delivering orders with hospitality and a smile
- Being a team player
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Carrabba’s Italian Grill:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed “me” time!
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.